Coronary Artery Disease in CKD: Where Do We Go From Here? Rajesh Mohandas, MD (W-0011)
You can watch the video lecture using the link below. After watching the video, return to this page to take the quiz and survey for credit.
Rajesh Mohandas, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor
UF Division of Nephrology, Hypertension & Renal Transplantation
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is 1.75 hours.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
- There is no fee to participate in this CME activity or to receive CME credit.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- List indications for stress test in CKD patients
- Determine targets for blood pressure in CKD
- Recognize hyperlipidemia in patients with CKD
Rajesh Mohandas has disclosed that he has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: March 10, 2016
Expiration Date: March 10, 2017
Please fill out the CME Evaluation Survey upon completion of this course.
You will receive a confirmation email with additional information approving your course credit.