Free Parking for Patients and Guests
UF Health provides complimentary parking for patients and their visitors.
- Parking for patients or patient visitors is complimentary with a voucher. Patients and visitors must ask for a parking voucher at the check-out area, nurses’ station or other designated area when leaving their location of service and present it to the attendant upon exiting the garage. Please be advised that parking is cash only.
- Free valet parking is available for patients at the UF Health Shands Critical Care Center — which includes the UF Health Shands E.R., Level I Trauma Center and the UF Health Shands Chest Pain E.R. — as well as the UF Health Shands Pediatric E.R.
- Valet parking is also available in the front circle of our hospitals for $3 with a patient or patient visitor parking voucher.
- Patients and their visitors can still choose to self-park in the north campus East Parking Garage 10 (patient and visitor parking) on Newell Drive. This is also free with a voucher or $10 without a voucher.
- Free disabled parking is available at the west entrance of the hospital.
- Parking is not allowed in hospital front circle drop-off areas.
Complimentary Parking: Available Parking Lots and Garages
East Parking Garage (Gated Garage 10)
- Located on the northeast corner of Archer Road and Newell Drive, across from the Pediatric E.R.
- Ideal parking for Radiology and Surgery, and for visiting patients in UF Health Shands Hospital.
West Parking (Garage 3)
- Northwest corner of Archer Road and Center Drive, across from the Dental Tower (accessed from Mowry Road).
Levels 3 and 4 of Garage 2 (West)
- Adjacent to Wilmot Gardens on the northwest corner of Archer Road and Center Drive across from UF Health Shands Medical Plaza (accessed from both Mowry Road and Gale Lemerand Drive).
- Ideal parking for UF Dental and UF Physicians Outpatient Clinics.
UF Health Shands Hospital south campus visitor lot
- Adjacent to UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital.
- Park here for Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic, Emergency and Trauma Services, Visiting patients in UF Health Shands Cancer Hospital and Surgery.
UF Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute visitor lot
- Hull Road near NW 34th Street.
Other Parking Options
- Vehicles with state-issued disabled parking permits have access to parking located in the parking areas next to the West Entrance, UF Health Shands Medical Plaza, and in visitor and patient parking garages.
- A daily parking fee of $4 will be collected on weekdays from 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
If your care requires you to stay several days, please visit one of the information centers and ask for a long-term parking permit. This permit gives you free parking in the commuter lot during your extended stay. Oversized or recreational vehicles may be parked in the metered lot north of the West parking garages.
- Oversized vehicles or recreational vehicles may be parked in the metered lot north of the West Parking Garage.