Kawther Alquadan, MD
Division of Nephrology, Hypertension & Renal Transplantation
Assistant Professor of Medicine
1600 SW Archer Rd, CG-98
Gainesville, FL 32610
|MD||Jordan University of Science and Technology||Medicine|
|Research Fellowship||University of Louisville||T-Regulatory cell generation in vitro|
|Residency||Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island||Internal Medicine|
|Fellowship||University of Florida||Renal Transplant|
- Internal Medicine
- Nephrology, Board Eligible
- Kidney Transplant
- American Society of Transplantation
- American Society of Nephrology
- American College of Physicians
- Shafqat H, Alquadan KF, Olszewski AJ. Severe hypocalcemia after denosumab in a patient with acquired Fanconi sydrome. Osteoporos Int. 2014 Mar;25(3):1187-90.
- Ejaz AA, Alquadan KF, Dass B, Shimada M, Kanbay M, Johnson RJ. Effects of Serium Uric Acid on Estimated GFR in Cardiac Surgery Patients: A Pilot Study. Am J Nephrol. 2015; 42:402-409.
- Koratala A, Singhania G, Alquadan KF, Shimada M, Johnson RJ, Ejaz AA. Serum uric acid exhibits inverse relationship with kinetic estimated GFR in AML. 2016 Nephron Exp Nephrol (E pub ahead of print).
- Koratala A, Alquadan KF, Chornyy V, Qadri SI, Ejaz AA. Subscapular abscess associated with buttonhole cannulation technique of arteriovenous fistula for hemodialysis access. J Vasc Access 2016 (E pub ahead of print).
- Noutong SJ, Chornyy V, Alquadan KF, Ejaz AA, Koratala A. Acute membranous nephropathy as a presentation of syphilis. Am J Med 2016 (In Press).