Remember! Always dial 9-1-1 for emergencies!
- It is helpful for patients to have their medical record number, social security number and date of birth available when calling for an appointment. Patients are seen throughout the week.
How to schedule appointments
- For New Patients: Please call (352) 265-4845 for a new patient appointment. Your referring physician should send your most recent clinic note, labs, renal ultrasound report and films (if available), echocardiogram (if available) as well as your current address, phone number, insurance information. Your referring physician should also indicate if the physician considers your situation to be urgent. Urgent referrals usually receive a call back in 24 hours, all others within 72 hours.
- For Returning Patients: Please call (352) 265-4845 for a return appointment.
Nephrology, Hypertension, Renal, Internal Medicine and Medical Specialties Clinic
- Clinic location: 3rd floor of the Shands Medical Plaza at 2000 SW Archer Road
- Clinic phone: (352) 265-4845
- Services offered: Renal Evaluation and treatment of renal issues and hypertension