Shared Decision Making: Integrated Model of Care for Advanced Chronic Kidney Disease, Ashutosh Shukla, MD (W-0014)
You can watch the video lecture using the link below. After watching the video, return to this page to take the quiz and survey for credit.
Ashutosh Shukla, MD
Assistant Professor, Director of Home Dialysis Program
UF Division of Nephrology, Hypertension & Renal Transplantation
Physicians, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
This CME activity consists of an educational component (slides, audio lecture) in an electronic format, followed by an online post-test. Estimated time to complete this activity, including review of materials, is 1.75 hours.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- This CME activity consists of an educational component (audio lecture in an electronic format, which is followed by an online post-test).
- Certificates are awarded upon successful completion (80% proficiency) of the post-test.
- In order to receive credit, participants must view the presentation in its entirety.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine will report CME credit to CE Broker when applicable.
- There is no fee to participate in this CME activity or to receive CME credit.
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Distinguish the outcomes between different dialysis modalities.
- Illustrate the benefits of comprehensive patient education improving CKD outcomes.
- Evaluate the harmonious model for renal replacement therapies for patients with ESRD.
Ashutosh Shukla has disclosed that he has no relevant financial disclosures. No one else in a position to control content has any financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Medical Education Credit
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Release Date: April 7, 2016
Expiration Date: April 7, 2017
Please fill out the CME Evaluation Survey upon completion of this course.
You will receive a confirmation email with additional information approving your course credit.